it’s for a school project. no ones names/usernames will be mentioned, but i just need statistics. thanks.
That’s what really scares me.
Falling in love is easy. Having sex is easier. But bumping into someone that can spark your soul - that shit is rare.
You could fuck four, five, all the people in a god damned room and you’d only feel a connection with one. Or none at all.
And what sucks is despite the undeniable real magnetic pull between the two of you, more often than not, you don’t end up together.
I’m afraid I won’t meet anyone else I can connect with.
I’m scared it’ll be just you.
Suddenly you’re 21 and you’re screaming along in your car to all the songs you used to listen to when you were sad in middle school and everything is different but everything is good
You know when you’re little spoon and sleeping with someone and you wake up a little and scoot your butt and back towards them and they just so happen to be awake too and pull you in closer and you fall back asleep? Yeah. That.
this is what i just picked up from the grocery store. it cost $32. Thirty. two. dollars. for 1 pineapple, 2 bags of grapes, a small container of raspberries, 1 soft drink and 2/$1 nuts….
do you know how much junk food i could have for $32? do you have any clue how much McDonald’s you can get for $32?
stop shaming fat people poorer than you or people poorer than you in general for not eating healthier. stop lying about how cheap it is or how it’s comparable to fast food. just stop.
- If you want to have sex after being together one hour that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one week that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one month that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one year that’s fine
- If you want to wait until marriage that’s fine
- If you’re not even together that’s fine too
- IT’S ALL FINE NOW PLEASE STOP THINKING OTHER PEOPLE’S SEX IS YOUR BUSINESS THANK YOU